Ohhhhhhh... I'm so excited I can hardly write coherently... You see, my friend Dashing Wilson passed on the Most Versatile Blogger Award to me. I appreciate it and do thank him for thinking of me. Very nice thing to do....
So, I think I'm supposed to tell you seven things about myself... Here they are...
1. I'm a cat...
2. My mother was an alley cat and my father must have been a Siamese, cuz I have blue eyes and the coloring of my father.
3. I am writing a mystery novel... which reminds me, I do owe all of you the next episode of my novel.
4. HH is my food human and is forever cleaning the closet (or so it seems to me).
5. My uncle is the co-founder of a group working to make things better for all species... I'm all for that.
6. I run to the door like a puppy when the doorbell rings.
7. I LOVE QUILTS!!!!!!!!!! (pictured above... me with the material for my favorite quilt.)
I understand I am to pass this along to three others.... *drumrolllllllll*
Mariodacat ... cuz he did so much to make the Anipal Awards a success... I know others worked hard on it too, so I concatulate all of them...
CokieatheCat... cuz he works so hard at the AnipalPhotoHunt. We all enjoy that.
Shawnee the Shepherd ... cuz I love going on hikes with him through his blog...
Brian's Home... I know I have three, but I must mention (honorable mention, let's call it) Brian. He takes us on so many interesting tours with his blog. Thanks to Brian too... he is a versatile blogger, for sure.
There, of course, are many more. I appreciate all my twitter friends and blog-world friends. And again, special thanks to Dashing Wilson. Visit his blog. You'll enjoy it!