Wednesday, December 22, 2010
Getting a Jump on the New Year
Good Morning Pals... (or afternoon or evening as the case may be)
It just occurred to me that the new year is almost here. I don't know about you, but I do love to set new goals... Here's a partial list. More to come when the brain allows...
1. Be sure to nap frequently and blissfully.
2. Talk daily with all my pals on line.
3. Write a new mystery story to thrill and entertain.
4. Finish the book that I started for Nanowrimo. You might notice I'm still stuck at a little over 6,000 words. These paws just aren't typing too fast.
5. Observe those special days... like TunaTuesday and ThankfulThursday...
6.... more to come... I'm still thinking, but right now... do need just one more nap to get the ol' brain going.
Have a great day...
OMC... I just noticed that Ingrid at The Conscious Cat has reviewed my book. Have you seen her wonderful blog. If not, stop by.