Good Morning Pals...
Today I want to talk about an award that Mr. Puddy gave to me. It is the Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award. What a nice thing.
If you don't know Puddy.... stop by to see him. His blog is great and funny. He cracks me up. Anyway, I do thank him for thinking of me and for the award.
HOWEVER, he did call me out when he made the award. In his own words, he said,
5. Max ( Max The Quilt ), In some way, I think Max try to do hiding from us by letting the youngsters do blogging. I think it's the time for him to show up : )
Hee Hee.... Puddy, here I am... Does it look like I'm hiding behind the boys....? I think not, pal! No sir, I think I might be older, but I can outblog the best of them with one paw tied behind my back... Yes sir, I don't need to hide... Hee Hee....
Anyway, I thank my good pal, Puddy, for the award, and now I'll fulfill the rules of the award. I'm supposed to say 7 things about myself that you don't know. Man, that is tough since HH wrote a book about me. I do think you know all, but I'll give it a shot.
1. When I was little, I used to hide under my ottoman when I would hear thunder. Yep... big brave Max hid like a little kitty. Hey... what can I say? I had very sensitive ears.
2. I used to love Tuna juice. HH would pour the tuna juice in my bowl whenever she made tuna sandwiches.
3. When we moved to the condo, I did charm the new neighbors. They used to stop by all the time to see me (don't tell HH that they were here to see me, because she thought they were visiting her), and some of them brought me presents.
4. When life got too stressful, I would go off by myself for a little quiet time.
5. I love to get up close and personal with humans who visit. I have to sit on them to make sure they are good "cat" people.
6. I never met a lamp I didn't want to demolish. HH goes into this in my book, but I do admit that I got sort of addicted to turning the lights out by breaking lamps... It's the only way a cat can do it. The switch is just too small for my paws.
7. Other than lamps, I was a very considerate roommate for HH. And I helped her in her photography by posing for her in many pictures... like this one that she labeled, Max of Green Gables...
That's it, pals; and now, I'm supposed to give the award out to others. I must tell you that I know so many deserving blogs that I prefer that you all get the award. I name all of you. If you want to participate, please feel free to take the picture of the award and tell us some things about you.
Have a great day, everybody... and remember... Max Loves Ya!.... especially you Mr. Puddy.