Okay... so Isaac is heading toward maybe the gulf or Florida. It is very wide so everybuddy should be prepared. There is plenty of time to prepare. So today's post is a shopping list to help you buy what you need. Here's what you should get....
1. water ( to drink and fill the bathtub with water to flush the toilets if needed)
2. cat and dog food
3. treats for the cat and/ dog in your life.
4. toys to keep the cat or dog happy during the storm
5. nip to help calm your pet during the storm.
6. batteries so you can use the flashlights during a power outage.....
7. more cat and dog food (you don't want to run out, believe us)
8. more treats for the cute cat and/ dog in your life
9. more toys to keep the cat or dog happy during the storm.
10. extra nip... maybe even a little for yourself...
12. canned food for the people types
I think you'll be ready if you gather all the items on this list. Oh.... one more thing..... buy lots of cat and dog food.... the premium kind. Believe me.... you don't want to have to go out in the storm when you run out of food, do you?
Stop back tomorrow. We will have a report from our roving reporter in the storm... Yes, Brave Flat Max will don his rubber ducky rain coat and report from the center of Isaac. You don't want to miss that.
Till then.... stay safe and seriously ... make sure your pets are safe and have plenty of treats. (In fact maybe you should give them a treat right now ...just for practice sake).
Bugsy and Knuckles signing off.....